These are university employees who use, view, copy or download data, but do not enter, modify or delete it. They are responsible for the accurate presentation of that data when analyzing or reporting on it. They are also responsible for helping to protect the data to minimize security risks and to monitor data quality.
- Reporting analytics and business management
- Provide feedback on data usage
- Provide feedback on the reporting tool
- Provide feedback on data accessibility
- Provide feedback on data quality
All Data Consumers are members of the Argos and/or Cognos User Groups. The most active members represent all data consumers in the College Liaison Group and the Administrative Liaison Group. These groups address reporting, analysis and decision-making.